Wedding Gown Slim Down
Do you want to lose weight for your wedding day? If so, you’re hardly alone. The “big day” is a weight loss target for many brides. Here at MDweightWoRx, we have strategies for you to lose weight and keep it off.
Few moments in life mean as much as your wedding day, and few come with as many trappings: the flowers, the food, the music, and so on. We know it’s a lot to worry about. Now add concerns about whether you’ll fit into your wedding dress or not. But not to fret: wedding weight loss is entirely achievable, and a good weight loss program will do the trick.
Our program includes:
- An customized diet and weight loss program, tailored to your needs and weight loss goals by your wedding date
- A safe, physician-directed program
- Convenient, easy-to-use, portion controlled meal replacements and protein supplements used as tool to support weight loss
- Clinically monitored weight loss; adjustments made as needed to support safe, effective weight loss
- Weekly meetings between you and your weight loss counselor
You may never be more motivated to lose weight than you are now, with a fiancé waiting at the altar, guests in the pews, and a beautiful dress waiting to be worn. Now is the time to turn that motivation to your advantage and start losing that weight.
Bridal Party Slim Down
This program is offered to six or more individuals from the bridal party that would also like to lose their excess weight before the big day. This can include the groom, groomsmen, bridesmaids, and parents of the bride or groom.
To achieve ultimate success, the group will meet with a weight loss counselor throughout the entire program.