DO I HAVE TO COME TO BLOOMINGTON, IN TO HAVE TREATMENT WITH MDWEIGHTWORX AND DR. ANDRY?
- We always prefer to see our clients weekly in person, but if we can make arrangement to treat clients wherever they are. Contact us for more information.
WILL INSURANCE COVER MY TREATMENT?
- Most of the time, no. Most insurance companies still do not offer weight-loss services. However, some clients can file and get reimbursement from their plans, and patients can typically use health savings accounts and tax-saver benefits for treatment. In April of 2002, the IRS designated obesity as a disease, and with that designation comes some tax deductions. Now, tax payers can write off weight loss expenses, as long as they’re for health improvement.
DO I HAVE TO START SOME RIGOROUS EXERCISE PLAN TO LOSE WEIGHT?
- Exercise is very important for long term health, but, perhaps surprisingly, not all that helpful for weight loss, especially early, when the risk of injuries is highest. As one progresses in weight loss however, physical activity becomes both easier and more important, especially for maintaining your weight loss.
WHY HAS MY WEIGHT COME BACK AFTER EVERY PLAN I’VE TRIED?
- Primarily, because your body believes the more fat it can store, the better for survival. We will help change these patterns.
WHAT IF MY METABOLISM IS LOW? CAN MDWEIGHTWORX HELP ME?
- This is what we are particularly suited for. The management of metabolism is an under appreciated and often untreated aspect of weight management. We’re here to change that.
CAN YOU TREAT CHILDREN AND/OR ADOLESCENTS?
- Yes. We have experience and training at helping younger patients deal with weight as well. The same genetic and energetic principles apply regardless of age.
HOW MUCH DOES A TREATMENT PROGRAM COST?
- Cost depends on which program and how long a treatment programmed is planned. We are orders of magnitude cheaper than surgery, and often as, or more successful. But funds invested in weight loss often provide the greatest cost effectiveness in health care, as so many health problems are improved at the same time. Call us today for pricing information.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY PROGRAM IS FINISHED?
- Once you’re a client of MDweightWoRx you have access to our programs for life. Staying involved in your maintenance program is the best way to maintain your loss. But we understand too, that life happens, and one can re-enroll at any time if needed.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- MDWeightWoRx is located in Bloomington, IN. Near Indiana University, on the city’s east side, adjacent to Andry Medical Services, Dr. Andry’s primary care practice. See our contact information for maps, phone numbers, email addresses, and directions.
WHAT ABOUT WEIGHT-LOSS MEDICATION OR HORMONES?
- These adjuncts to therapy can be an aspect of treatment, but since these are prescription-requiring agents, additional individual consultation with Dr. Andry or collaboration with another licensed physician will be required.
DOES DR. ANDRY PROVIDE OTHER MEDICAL CARE?
- Yes he does. Please contact his office at: 812-331-8282.